QRyoo: Get a Free QR Code & Mobile Website
What is QRyoo and why should you use it?
Have you been noticing those crazy looking square barcodes popping up in advertising and on products recently?
They’re called QR codes and they are showing up everywhere. They’re in your reading material, on billboards, even in your supermarket. QR codes, otherwise known as Quick Response codes, are a great way to engage your audience.
So how do they work? Here’s an example; You put a QR code on your product or gig poster, someone walks by, checks it out and wants to find out more. They scan the code with their smartphone and it will point their browser to your mobile website or wherever else you want it to. You can use this for contests, promotional offers, or simply to drive traffic to your website.
How do I get a QR code?
Simple! Head on over to QRyoo.com to register for a totally free QR code that you can download and use on your merchandise. You’ll also get a free mobile website that you can use to keep your fans updated.
How should I use my QR code?
There are so many ways to use QR codes! Here are a few ideas:
- Mailing list. Got a piece of paper sitting at your merch booth so people can sign up for your mailing list? Why not let them scan your QR code and sign up online? Easier for your fan and you won’t lose the list.
- Promote your shows. Get that QR code on your flyers, posters and stickers so people can scan to learn more about you and where you’re going to be.
- Get people involved with your social media efforts. Link your mobile website to Facebook, Twitter and all your other online links.
- Offer exclusive content. With QRyoo, you can upload exclusive tracks or photos.
- Share that content. Someone digs your live show, they scan your QR code when they pass by your merch booth, then they use QRyoo’s share feature to tell their friends via Facebook or Twitter.
OK, got it. What’s QRyoo?
ORyoo is a totally FREE service that not only gives you a free, unique QR code, but provides you with a fully functioning mobile website to go with it. Check it out here and sign up for free today!